Re: [Exim] How to remove extra info in errmsg from callout ?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: sharun
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] How to remove extra info in errmsg from callout ?
On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 sharun@??? wrote:

>   deny   domains       = +local_domains
>          !verify       = sender/callout=10s
>          message       = Cannot route back to sender

> Error message changes to my message, but still extended info.

In that case, there's no way of suppressing it. I have made a note that
you want to do this. I will have to figure out some syntax.

Sigh. I worked hard to put in that information specifically because I
had feedback from Exim 3 users that they wanted to send back details of
callout failures for the information of the senders.

I should have known to put in an option to turn it off. Some of us
never learn.... :-)

Philip