Re: [Exim] Exim instructions

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Richard Torrens
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim instructions
On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Richard Torrens wrote:

> I feel a trip to Blackwells in Cambridge coming on... Must check whether
> they have it in first!

Just be warned that I have, this morning, released Exim 4, which means
that some parts of the book are now out-of-date.

> > The only "user level" stuff in Exim is filtering, and for that I wrote
> > the document "Exim's interface to mail filtering" with end users in
> > mind. Everything else is for the Exim admin.
>
> Hmmm.. and the aliases files on our server www.arachsys.com

Aliases are usually sysadmin things. Is arachsys.com your ISP? It sounds
as if they are setting up an alias file for each customer and giving you
access to it. How do you maintain this alias file?