Re: [Exim] Exim instructions

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John W Baxter
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim instructions
At 9:23 +0000 2/22/2002, Philip Hazel wrote:
>I know. For this reason, I had hoped that somebody would write the Exim
>book. There was one attempt, but it foundered, and in the end I had to
>do it myself. The general style of the book is indeed supposed to be
>different to the reference manual, but I am not the right person to tell
>you how well I succeeded. Maybe somebody else on the list who has read
>it can comment.

I found the book to be very helpful even though I've been "driving" Exim
for several years. It is a good discussion of most aspects of Exim.

I also find that I'm using it as a reference of first resort. Usually I
find what I'm seeking; if not I am usually guided toward the right part of
the the specification documents.

Sadly, I'll have to bridge the gap between release of Exim 4 and release of
a new edition with much less reliance on the book.

--John

--
John Baxter   jwblist@???      Port Ludlow, WA, USA