RE: [Exim] Am i in over my head?

Author: Jan Johansson
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Am i in over my head?
> It's plausible, assuming that the relevant text is not too
> far into the
> body. You could apply suitable tests in a system filter. (In
> Exim 4 you
> could also do it in a router.) But why can't you get whatever is
> creating the messages to send them where you want them in the first
> place?

Mantis only supports "reporter" and "assigned to" as email
notifications. We also need a "customer representative", that should get
a copy of all mails sent from the system regarding all cases connected
to "their" customer.. and the core_email_API of mantis isnt exactly
easily modified.

The messages looks like below, so they are short enough i suppose?

The following case has been ASSIGNED.
http://support.viking-telecom.com/php/mantis/view_bug_page.php3?f_id=000
0056
Reporter:                   joajon