Re: [Exim] Fordwardfile problem

Author: Yann Golanski
To: Manuel Molina
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Fordwardfile problem
Quoth Manuel Molina on Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 12:10:55 +0100
> > Yeah. Try `exim -d -bt <address>' and see what this gives you. It should
> > tell you where the problem is -- if there is one.
>
>     Well. I did so. I have an entry for one user which e-mail is
> 'prueba2@???', who has 'mailForwardingAddress' set to
> 'prueba1@???' (another local domain). I run the test with the
> address and this is the result (below). I have one question: Does the
> local_part that results from the expansion _have_ to be a local user in
> the machine running exim ?

What is happening here is that the router is not set up to handles the
address given back by $local_part, or at elast that's what it looks
like. You need to give the router a condition that will accpet the
local_parts if it is in the database. Once that condition is met, the
router should run fine.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun