Re: [Exim] Unwanted emails

Top Pagina
Auteur: Andrew Johnson
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Unwanted emails
On 18 Feb 2002 at 13:02, Greg Ward wrote:

> > sender_reject = "partial-dbm;/usr/local/exim/reject.hosts.db"
> > sender_reject_recipients = "partial-dbm;/usr/local/exim/reject.hosts.db"
> > sender_verify = true
>
> Since these work at SMTP-time, Exim only checks the *envelope* sender.

Ok, understandable..

> *This* is the envelope sender for this message.
>
> [...]
> > From: American Email Brands <offer@???>
>
> This is not.

Ok, as suggested I've added the outmail11.network60.com (which probably will work). The
biggest problem with this is that the companies change the outmail11 every time they send out a
mailer.
Is there any way to check (using the dbm - which is a nice easy way to maintain the list) if the
domain *contains* the item listed and then reject the mail if that's the case.

-Andy-

--

Andrew Johnson, Technical Consultant
Drive Computer Services

{

The contents of this communication (plus any attachments which may be
included along with it) are solely intended for the individual(s) and/or
group(s) listed as a recipient above. None of the contents should be relayed
in any form to any third party without the prior consent of the author.
All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.

}