[Exim] Unwanted emails

Top Pagina
Auteur: Andrew Johnson
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Unwanted emails
I'm having a problem with some spam senders, I have the following in my config file which I use to
reject people listed in my reject.hosts.db (works if I test it myself and reject from a specific
domain)

sender_reject = "partial-dbm;/usr/local/exim/reject.hosts.db"
sender_reject_recipients = "partial-dbm;/usr/local/exim/reject.hosts.db"
sender_verify = true

However, some of the people listed are getting though.
Here is such a header :-