Re: [Exim] malformed header in reply-to

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] malformed header in reply-to
Quoth Steve Allanketner on Sun, Feb 17, 2002:
> Sorry to ask again, but my email client messed with the formatting of the
> header. Doesn't the reply-to below conform to rfc2822? While there is no
> space, my reading is that the text between the quotes should "disappear"

It seems to me that the space doesn't *have* to exist between the
phrase and the <address>. Philip?

> I agree that it would be easier to not check the header at all, but this is
> part of a cpanel implementation, and I don't have control over that part of
> things.

I thought that was Exim bouncing the message. If it's cpanel
doing this, then the question does not belong to the list.
What's cpanel, anyway?

Vadik.

--
Fifth Law of Applied Terror:
    If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book.