Re: [Exim] malformed header in reply-to

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Allanketner
To: exim-users
CC: Vadim Vygonets
Betreff: Re: [Exim] malformed header in reply-to

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Steve Allanketner wrote:
>
> > Sorry to ask again, but my email client messed with the formatting of

the
> > header. Doesn't the reply-to below conform to rfc2822? While there is no
> > space, my reading is that the text between the quotes should "disappear"

> >From a close reading of the RFC, it looks to me as though there should
> be a space before the < if you are being very strict.
>
> However, there were no quotes in the header line which started this
> thread.

Right, my bad. However, something is stripping all quotes from the message,
which makes the missing space an issue. I don't know that it is an Exim
issue at this point, so I've taken it to another list for now. If you know
of an Exim issue that could cause this, please let me know. Example below of
headers on SAME message, one at cc: address server, other at to: address
server (Exim):

==="Cc" message, non-Exim server===============