[Exim] parsing recipients in system filter

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mike Scott
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] parsing recipients in system filter
Even though I use the RBL functionality in Exim, I have certain users that
wish to receive all messages regardless of RBL status. What I've done is
put all my rbl_domains on warn mode. Then in my system filter, dump all
messages with the X-RBL-Warning: tag EXCEPT these users. My problem is
messages with multiple recipients! No one gets the message. Here is the
simplified piece of my system filter:

if $message_headers: contains "X-RBL-Warning" then
   if $h_to: does not contain "jdoe" then
      fail text "This message was rejected\n"
      seen finish
   endif
endif

If a spam goes to "jdeer", it gets dumped (failed).
If a spam goes to "jdoe", it gets delivered.
If a spam goes to "jdoe; jdeer", it gets delivered to both.
If a spam goes to "jdeer; jdoe", it gets delivered to both.

I've experimented with $local_part and had no success.

My question:
When Exim receives a message with multiple recipients, does the system
filter process this message for each recipient independently? If so, what
is the variable within the system filter that indicates the current
recipient being processed?

-with thanks.

p.s. I've spent at least 5 hours testing/web-searching/faqing/foruming, so
if the solution is trivial, I couldn't find it! :-{)

Mike Scott/IT Manager, The AXYS Group Ltd.
mscott@??? (250.655.5809)
"Friends don't let friends use Active Directory."