著者: Gerald T. Freymann
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] host_accept_relay question
I'm working on Pop before SMTP and have all the mechanics of the thing
working.

I just need some clarification on the syntax to use in the exim
configuration file.

Can I use:

host_accept_relay = localhost : 127.0.0.1 : /etc/mail/exim.access

where the file /etc/mail/exim.access contains a list of IP numbers, one
per line like:

10.0.0.1
192.168.0.1
etc

Or, should I be using:

host_accept_relay = "localhost : 127.0.0.1 : lsearch;/etc/mail/exim.access"

If anybody is interested, I'm running FreeBSD 4.4-20020114-STABLE with
Exim-Mysql 3.34, vmail-sql-0.5 and tpop3d-1.3.4, and have looked at the
scripts mentioned in the Exim FAQ and the Project popauthd at
freshmeat.net and have edited everything to work with the above software.

Now all I need to do is get the correct syntax for Exim and I'm off to
ensure everything is rosey.

-gf