著者: John Jetmore
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] question about process name
I'm sending this email not because anyone on this list right now probably
cares, but I want the answer in the archives to maybe save someone in the
future some time.

The solution to the problem below is setting
"exim_path = /usr/lib/sendmail" in the general section of the configure
file. Exim then uses this path to reexec during HUPs, and the process
table holds what I expect to see.

As an amusing aside, I had come to terms with not having sendmail in the
process table, and only found this option when I was tearing down a smail
installation and noticed "smail = /usr/lib/sendmail" in the config file.
I went looking for something similar in the exim docs and lo and behold
there it was.

Thanks for anticipating every need I've had so far, Philip. =)

--John