Re: [Exim] mail realy issue

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave C.
To: mtxlplck
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] mail realy issue

Just curius: why on earth do you need to be able to relay for such a
large and varied set of networks? If these are collection of addresses
from a lot of big ISP's you are just asking for trouble allowing al of
them to relay - if you are trying to allow your customers to relay
through your server while traveling, you should look into SMTP AUTH, as
this removes this problem entirely..

Can none of them be aggregated?

(Eg, if you have 1.2.3.4/24 and 1.2.3.5/24, you could at least make
those into 1.2.3.4/25)