[Exim] looking for definitions of 19+ mail relay tests

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy C. Reed
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] looking for definitions of 19+ mail relay tests
I am looking for a webpage or documentation that gives a name and
definition for each of the common (19?) open relay tests.

For example, allowing
MAIL FROM:<test@???>

On some tests this is simply called "Relay test 5". (I guess I would
define it as "forged envelope-from address using domain literal format".)

Can anyone point me to some webpage that explains several of these tests?

I am not looking for a webpage listing all the tests, because I already
have that. I am just looking for something in layman's terms. It seems
like I read one a couple years ago, but can't find one with a few google
searches. If one doesn't exist, then I may make a webpage about it.

Thanks,

Jeremy C. Reed