[Exim] outward bound mail filtering

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: peter barker
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] outward bound mail filtering
Greetings team

I have mastered (sort of) the inward bound/delivery mail filtering. So I
can easily copy all inbound mail to a "safe received folder" as well as
deliver it to the end user.

But I need to copy all out bound mail sent onward to a smarthost via exim
to a "safe sent folder". There don't seem to be any out bound filters or
am I wrong. Do system filters work on inbound and outbound mail?

All comments or pointers gratefully received...;o)
-
-Peter Barker                                       Desktop Display Ltd
-Technical Director              Multimedia & Technical Services
-pbarker@???                 http://www.display.co.uk/