Re: [Exim] Re: Strange connection time

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Re: Strange connection time
I added rfc1413_query_timeout = 0s to my Exim config file and sure enough
my SMTP connections from behind the servers running MS ISA are now working
properly. No more 30 second delay.

So I am left with trying to get this to work with the POP server. If anyone
can tell me
how I can do the same with ipop3d I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave Doeppel