Re: [Exim] Re: Strange connection time

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Re: Strange connection time
I am having the exact same issue except I have found the same issue with
the POP server as well as Exim.

Now I have also discovered that this problem happens when someone behind
Microsoft's ISA server attempts to connect to my SMTP or POP. anywhere from
30 to 60 seconds until the server responds.

I have checked from other connections not behind ISA and the server
responds immediately.

I am not running identd at this point.

I am going to test the command referenced below to see if that helps.

Dave Doeppel