Re: [Exim] pcre for several recipients with same username

Góra strony
Autor: Jeremy C. Reed
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] pcre for several recipients with same username
On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> I am trying to figure out how I can block emails that have several
> recipients with the same username. (Examples below after signature.)
>
> This sometimes works for me:
>
> if $header_cc matches
> "${original_local_part}@.*,[\n]*.*${original_local_part}@.*,[\n]*.*${original_local_part}@.*"

Now I understand why this doesn't work correctly: $original_local_part is
never set for use in the system filter.

> Any ideas on a PCRE or other methods for blocking spams that have numerous
> recipients all with the same username?

Any ways within a system filter to see the same username (local_part)
repeated as a recipient?

Or how can I figure out the local_part of the first recipient (so I can
use it for checking)?

> To: webmaster@???
> Cc: webmaster@???, webmaster@???,
>      webmaster@???, webmaster@???,