[Exim] Digest format.

Góra strony
Autor: John Culleton
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] Digest format.
I get several mailing lists from various places in digest format.
Most just list the contents of the messages in sequence without any
attachments.

the exim-users list alone of all these comes in a different
format. Some messages are spelled out and some are attached as
text files that I have to click on and put in a reader. I cannot tell the
reason for the distinction Often the text file messages are very brief.
The two categories are intermingled seemingly at random.

Can someone enlighten me about this strange format?

John Culleton

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com