[Exim] exim-3.952 and a procmail error

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Raghavendra Bhat
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] exim-3.952 and a procmail error
Hello: I have made a deb package of exim-3.952 and have installed it,
everything is working fine except piping of incoming mails through my
.procmailrc.

Under the TRANSPORTS section I have inserted the std. procmail pipe
directives (taken from exim.conf of exim-3.33) as follows:

procmail_pipe:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/bin/procmail -d ${local_part}"
return_path_add
delivery_date_add

[..]

Under the ROUTERS section I have put in these sections, taken from the
DIRECTORS section of exim-3.33 :

procmail:
  driver = smartuser
           ^^^^^^^^^
  transport = procmail_pipe
  require_files =

[..]

The error message returned on starting the daemon is:

Starting MTA: 2002-01-21 14:38:52 Exim configuration error in line 397:
  router procmail: cannot find router driver "smartuser"
                          ^^^^^^^^^
What is the `braindead' thing that  I am doing ?  What should the driver
for procmail be  ?  Or is it  that I should never have  had inserted the
DIRECTOR filters in the ROUTERS section ?

TIA.
--
 /(__  __|\  ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
(    \/  __)_       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio