Re: [Exim] too many postgres connections

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Galbavy
Para: Andy Hedges, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] too many postgres connections
By default, many installations of postgres do not have various kernel values
tuned suitably. I cannot comment on why exim is using too many connections,
but either way, postgresql does require certain resources, such as shared
memory and semaphores (or mabye this food poisoning I have is making me
think wrong) - and these are best set according to the hints in the
postgresql distribution and documentation.

Peter