Re: [Exim] Syslog (Queue runner entries)

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: bhoc
Para: exim-users
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Syslog (Queue runner entries)
On Saturday, twelvth of January, 2002, Phil Hazel was so kind as to reply:

> Enter your text editor. Load doc/spec.txt. Search for "Start queue run".
> Your first hit will find
>
> log_queue_run_level             Type: integer Default: 0

>     This option specifies the log level for the messages 'start queue

run' and
>     'end queue run'. Setting it higher than the value of "log_level"

causes
>     them to be suppressed.

Okay man, you got me. I *did* search for syslog and logging, but somehow
failed to enter the correct magic keyword "queue runner". Then again, I
think having bought "The Book" entitles me for at least *one* stupid
question per year. Too bad I used mine already in the first two weeks :-(

Exim continues to rock. If you need a happy camper reference, quote me.

--Ben (bhoc@???)