Re: [Exim] Rewriting From: for mailinglist?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Mathiasson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Rewriting From: for mailinglist?
--
On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 10:10:46PM -0500, Dave C. wrote:
> I mentioned in a private message to dman that even MS Outlook (and
> Outlook Express) *DO* in fact support this function via the aptly
> labeled "Reply To All" button (which is usually right next to the "Reply
> To Sender" button.) -- teach your MS users to hit that button to direct
> replies to the list instead of just the author - in the end you will
> have a more usable list, and smarter users.

That'll result in email being sent to both the author of the original
post and the list, and for most people that would not be desired, would
it? At least I don't like it that way.
That's why Mail-Followup-To was created, sad to see alot of clients who
does not support it though (incl pine?)

Anyway, I still agree that's the best way to go.

--
Peter Mathiasson                   | GPG Fingerprint:
E-Mail: peter(at)mathiasson(dot)nu |  A9A7 F8F6 9821 F415 B066