Re: [Exim] Recommended Settings for Performance

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Joseph Kezar
Para: Marc Perkel, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Recommended Settings for Performance
Perhaps, in the next publication or the new O'reilly (or README) update
coming in a bit we could have a configuration chapter. In this chapter or
section it could have different catagories. If you have 1-30 users - do
this. If you have 1-100 use this config. If you have 1-1000 this config
will meet your needs. And if your like me. 1-2000+(inclusing Freaking
spammers who account for A_HELL_OF_A_LOT) the configuration is best like
this:
Recommended Settings for Perfomance