Re: [Exim] remote host is local host

Página Inicial
Autor: Drav Sloan
Para: sbt
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] remote host is local host
sbt wrote:
> Although I can ping the hosts on the private network from the firewall,
> I cannot send mail to them with exim. If I try, the mail is frozen and
> exim says, "remote host address is the local host."
>
> What am I missing?

You probably have the _outside_ IP address in your exim local_domain
arg, but when you are sending it is seeing the IP Masqueraded IP
which isn't't matched in the local_domains. Exim will freeze (or
reject if sent from remote smtp rather than insertion on the command
line) messages where the MX points to localhost but that domain is
not listed in local_domains.

Thats all I can think of atm. If it's not that what does an exim -d9 -v
-M <msgId> on that frozen message give?

Regards,

D.

--
    David Sloan - Senior Mail and News Systems Admin - Platform Management
  Tel: +44 845 272 0666    Fax: +44 20 8371 1167    Email: dsloan@???