Re: [Exim] More of Filtering by Header Data

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: dman
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] More of Filtering by Header Data
On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 09:21:56PM +0100, John and Catherine Allen wrote:
> [...]

If you want to work only with user filter files, see that post. If
you can adjust the system config then use a director like

#
# Check the user's bouncelist
#
user_bouncelist:
    driver          = smartuser
    require_files   = /home/${local_part}/.exim/bouncelist
    senders         = /home/${local_part}/.exim/bouncelist
    new_address = :fail: \"${local_part}@${domain}\" thinks you are a spammer

this checks the sender address against a list of regexes.

To blacklist domains you can use something like :

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2002/debian-user-200201/msg01351.html

First I described how you could attempt to check Received: headers
(but I think you really need a loop construct to do that so you can
iterate over all the Received: headers individually and check each
host) then I learned about (and described) host_reject_recipient and
the net-* lookups which is probably what you want to use.

HTH,
-D

--

Dishonest money dwindles away,
but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow.