[Exim] More of Filtering by Header Data

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Scott Nolde
To: exim-users
Alte Treads: Re: [Exim] Header Data
Betreff: [Exim] More of Filtering by Header Data
>Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 01:36:41 -0500 (EST)
>From: Dave C. <djc@???>
>To: Joseph Kezar <jkezar@???>
>Cc: exim-users@???
>Subject: Re: [Exim] Header Data
>

>Blocking spam by sender address is of little value, becuase usually,
>they make up a new, random sender address, in a new, random forged
>domain everytime they send a new spam. So usually, you'll not often see
>the same address twice anyway.

I'd like to ask about something similar, but about filtering based on
$h_received: instead of $h_from:. I already have a list of spammer
domains set by sender_reject_recipients = @@lsearch;/etc/exim/spammers in
my config file.

How can implement something similar in my system filter to test the
contents if {$h_received:} contains/matches domains in my spammers file?

I've been banging my head on this for several days and would appreciate a
few pointers.

Thanks,
Scott Nolde
GPG Key 0xD869AB48