[Exim] internal (pre-deliver) spam-control

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Thoralf Will
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] internal (pre-deliver) spam-control
when hosting several thousands of domains we are running into some
problems filtering internal spam:
it's necessary to relay mail from and to each hosted domain.

but that's the problem: if a customer sends a spam-mail to some hundred
recipients, we have actually no chance to catch the mail before it gets
delivered.

the biggest problem is the server load we receive from those spams,
that's the reason why we do need a possiblility to check incoming mail
for spam while receiving it.

is there any working solution to make exim checking for spam while
receiving (like 100 receipients for the same mail -> spam or 100 mails
for one mbox -> mail bomb, or more than 200 different mails from the
same ip -> spam) or do we have to develop an own solution?

thx in advance,
thoralf
--
Thoralf Will