Re: [Exim] spamassasin woes [ fixed almost ]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Patrice Fournier
A: Ben Lutgens
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] spamassasin woes [ fixed almost ]
Quoting Ben Lutgens <blutgens@???>:

> Well, after tinkering with the spamcheck script, I was able to get the
> /etc/spamassassin.prefs file to get parsed. I have one more problem.
> I'd like to _not_ spamcheck my outgoing mail. I have the following in my
> runtime config:

Would you share your changes so others could profit from them? Btw, I
don't know which version of spamcheck you are using, but I posted a
modified version a couple of days ago with a security fix (as the original
uses Mail::Audit pipe to send the message back to Exim and this function
uses a shell)

> ### At the beginning of directors
>
> spamcheck_director:
> condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned} {0}{1}}"
> driver = smartuser
> transport = spamcheck
>

> Is there a way to get my outgoing mails to SKIP these?

Outgoing mail does not go through directors, it goes through routers. As
you didn't show us a spamcheck_router (and there were no Received line
with spam-scanned protocol in your email) outgoing mail won't get scanned
(unless they are sent to a local address before being redirected elsewhere
of course).

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@???