MIME headers on list (was Re: [Exim] Removing workstation na…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: dman
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Alte Treads: Re: [Exim] Removing workstation name from mail address
Betreff: MIME headers on list (was Re: [Exim] Removing workstation name from mail address)
On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 15:44, dman wrote:

> What a junky mail service. (this isn't the first time I've seen this,
> and it seems to come from the same service each time, oh well)

Its the MLM doing this (a modified mailman). Since people keep sending
HTML junk to the list, and don't get the message when I just bounce,
bin, or flame about it, the MLM now tries to pick the best text part out
of the message - unfortunately its a non-trivial problem and its
currently leaving in the prelude text which is outside the message
content part itself.

    Nigel.