RE: [Exim] Using Spam Assassin with Exim for remote addresse…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Patrice Fournier
Para: Rice, Kevin
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Using Spam Assassin with Exim for remote addresses
Quoting "Rice, Kevin" <krice@???>:

> Great! This worked really well! Almost :)

:)

> The one thing I needed to change was to set nobody as a trusted user. I
> also use Gohr's script so I put the escape characters in as mentioned
> below.

I forgot to say in the last message that this script does not check for
harmful chars in email addresses (both from and to) and as it uses a
shell, it can be exploited (and/or lose messages) when the messages are
sent back to exim. I'm presently looking at different ways to secure this.

> However, I get bounce message with a permission denied error on line 92
> of Mail::Audit whenever I send a test spam message. I can't say that I
> know all that much about perl so I have no idea what's attempting to be
> written where. Any ideas?

> Permission denied at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Mail/Audit.pm
> line 92.

This is probably because user nobody does not have write access to
/var/spool/spam or whatever you set $spamfile to. This script is written
to save all spam to that file and send all non-spam back to exim.

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@???