[Exim] Re: Incomming SMTP failure

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
CC: Pravinkumar_Shivakumar
Subject: [Exim] Re: Incomming SMTP failure
+++ Phil Pennock [exim-users] <27/12/01 03:20 +0100>:
> > **************************************************************************
> > This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the
> > intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND
> > PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
> > distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is
> > STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> > the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard
> > is appreciated.
>
> Does that have _any_ legal value in your country?

About as much value as, say, the disclaimer in my .sig below

> [ Content of type application/pgp-signature deleted ]

You might want to clearsign instead of using pgp-mime, as mailman is
configured to drop attachments on the floor. This should do it in mutt -

macro compose S "Fgpg -a --clearsign -u 0xEDEDEFB9"

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <----> mallet <at> efn dot org
By opening and reading this email, you are now obligated