[Exim] Re: Mailing List Help!!!

Author: Jon Kyme
To: mallet
CC: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: Mailing List Help!!!
>Good god man, you _could_ do a little bounce processing at least? Removing
>the obviously useless addresses (and maybe implementing a little sanity
>checking on that list to weed out stuff like "AS ABOVE"), and then removing
>addresses that consistently return a 550 ...

>> It's a Real-World-Problem (tm). Welcome to it.

>It _is_ a real world problem which can be solved. Not instantly, but with
>time, and effort on your part.

You obviously work in a more open and tolerant setting than I do.
Expending much 'time' and 'effort' doing un-specified work on a project for which I can't put a jobcode on my worksheet is liable to get me looked at strangely (at least). That's a real-world aspect. There's a technical solution for all these problems. But that's not the problem.

Anyway - this has gone kind-of off-topic.

--
all the best to you and yours ...

Get your own FREE local e-mail address at http://www.merseymail.com/