[Exim] [Exim-Announce] Exim 4 Testing: revised FAQ available

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, exim-announce
Subject: [Exim] [Exim-Announce] Exim 4 Testing: revised FAQ available
I have updated the Exim FAQ for Exim 4. (I have not added any new
material.)

The FAQ is now available in the Testing directory on the ftp site, in
ASCII and HTML formats. The HTML format is now a tar file which unpacks
into a directory called FAQ-html. Each section of the FAQ is now a
separate file, and the configuration samples (only a couple available
for Exim 4) are also in this directory so they can be hyperlinked from
the HTML.

The samples are also still provided in their own tarball, for use with
the .txt version of the FAQ (or for people who just want them that way).

The HTML version of the FAQ will in future be included in the general
HTML documentation tarball, whenever that is updated. I have updated the
current one. There is now a simple index.html file which contains three
links to the spec, the filter document, and the FAQ.

Please let me know if you spot any mistakes in the new FAQ.