[Exim] Re-arrangement of the ftp site

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, exim-announce
Subject: [Exim] Re-arrangement of the ftp site
In preparation for the forthcoming release of Exim 4 (in a couple of
months' time, I hope, when the testing is complete), I have done some
re-arranging of the ftp site. All the files that are part of Exim 3 have
been moved into a subdirectory called exim3. The top level now
contains just the README and Mirrors files, and directories called
ChangeLogs, Testing, and exim3. In due course, I'll create exim4 when
the time comes to release Exim 4 more generally.