Re: [Exim] Upgrade to 3.33, no relay control

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Kevin Sindhu
CC: Kevin, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Upgrade to 3.33, no relay control
On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Kevin Sindhu wrote:

> I am CC'g exim-users@ as I want others to look at this problem,
> especially Philip.
>
> This problem was reported a few months ago by someone else, that too
> on Debian and I checked with my setup, ran exim from inetd and
> surprisingly it worked (Controlled test on OpenBSD).
>
> I think we may need to address this as an issue under exim.

Well, I certainly tested it when I implemented it - under Solaris. If
anyone can find a situation where it doesn't work, I'll do my best to
fix it if possible.

The key thing is how the getpeername() function works under Debian when
called from a program run from inetd. Maybe this is another IPv6 issue?
I will do further investigation in due course.