[Exim] Upgrade to 3.33, no relay control

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Kevin
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Upgrade to 3.33, no relay control
HELP! I've been using exim for awhile now on a Debian system. I wanted to
upgrade to PAM based out-going SMTP authentication. I upgraded, and after
a few kinks to get worked out, its running great. Its running SO great
that I'm unable to deny relying to anyone (obviously I'm not going to post
a reference to it ;-)

I'm at wits end, and for example, here's the current config stuff

relay_domains =
no_relay_match_host_or_sender
host_accept_relay = localhost
host_reject = *.none.org

So...I log on to none.org, start up pine, point it to the server as the
default smtp server, type up my message, and it will let me send it
anywhere I want.

I do a exim -bP and I can see it updated the configuration options, and it
plainly says "I'm not accepting anything from none.org", but yet when it
gets a smtp connection from none.org its more than happy to forward the
message on its way.

I'm stumped, its 2am, and my server is now blacklisted several places
because of this. I'm past the point of desperation, and I can't go back to
my old config because I'll break the virtual e-mail servers I've got set
up. Anyone....anyone....Bueller?

Kevin
kbmetz@???