Re: [Exim] Blocking Specific Senders

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Juha Saarinen
Para: Joseph Kezar
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Blocking Specific Senders
On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Joseph Kezar wrote:

> I thought I read somewhere of a way to maintain my own list of addresses
>
> that I could block.
> We keep getting junk from free@???. How can I block this? I
>
> wrote a filter to send it to /dev/null. Is this the most efficient
> way? Or is there some global configuration setting like: block_from =
> free@??? : /usr/exim/blocklist/blockfile
>
> Any ideas?

Yes, here's a recipe Suresh kindly provided me with:

sender_reject = @@partial-lsearch*;/etc/eximextra/blocked.senders

prohibition_message = "${lookup{$prohibition_reason}lsearch
{/etc/eximextra/reject.messages}{${expand:$value}}}"

(Note that prohibition message is all on one line.)

in blocked.senders I have these:

*.cifnet.com    *
*.medilinks.com *
*.pci2.com      *
*.gamersrevolt.com      *
*.vsnl.net      *
*.vsnl.net.in   *
*.zaconta.com   *
*.163.com       *
*.hinet.net     *
*.covalent.net  *
*.roving.com    *
*.karmaloop.com *
*.dse.co.nz     *
vonhaak@*    *
*.reply.net     *
*.avshop.com    *

-- the first wildcard matches the ${local_part} of the foreign domain, and
the second, all local domains (? at least I think it does; could someone
confirm this?).

The reject.messages contains:

sender_reject:          Anti-spam measures rejected your email.

-- edit to your liking.

--
Juha
Take off every sig!