Re: [Exim] Filtering Question / Outlook Question

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Hanasaki JiJi
To: Andromeda
CC: Mark D. Scudder, Exim
題目: Re: [Exim] Filtering Question / Outlook Question
I am still learning but.. would love to see a filter that kills "this
cannot be considered spam as long as <snip>" we tell you it is spam with
this line !

Is there a way to change the behaviour you have below from: send them an
email to: make it look like a bounce to a bad addy?