Re: [Exim] Filtering Question / Outlook Question

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Tabor J. Wells
To: Mark D. Scudder
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Filtering Question / Outlook Question
On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 11:52:12AM -0500,
Mark D. Scudder <mark@???> is thought to have said:

> Very informative list. And coming from qmail, I gotta say that Exim is a
> beautiful thing.
>
> Question #1: I've been through the Exim Specification and the FAQ, and I
> haven't run across an answer to this. I'd like to have Exim reject mail
> based on the content of subject lines, specifically the string of spaces in
> a spam e-mail subject. For example, I get e-mail all the time with a
> subject that looks like this:
>
> You've won a FREE vacation!                               [265987235]

> I'm thinking if I can have Exim reject every mail that has a string of 10 or
> more spaces in the subject, I'd be doing pretty well. However, I don't know
> how to do this or even where I'd put it in the configuration file.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Read the section of the site relating to mail filtering (it's also in your
source archive doc/filter.txt)

Something like the following in your system filter should do it:

if $h_subject matches "\\\\s{10,}\\\\[?\\\\w{3,}\\\\]?"
then
fail text "This is spam."
seen finish
endif

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality