Re: [Exim] Configuration question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Norman Walsh
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Configuration question
On 2001-11-14 at 14:35 -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
>   smarthost:
>     driver = domainlist
>     transport = remote_smtp
>     route_list = "* smtp.MYISP.net bydns_a"
>   #  route_list = "* MYEMPLOYER.com bydns_a"

> So, is there an easy way for me to configure things such that, if any
> of the addresses that my message is going to is at the host
> MYEMPLOYER.com, exim will use localhost:1025 to deliver the mail? If
> all of the addresses are elsewhere, I'd like to continue using my
> existing ISP for mail delivery.

Two Routers. First restricts itself to only handling myemployer.com,
the second doesn't, so gets whatever is left. First Router uses a
special transport to handle the unusual setting. All the config here is
untested:

# transport section

local_rsmtp:
driver = smtp
port = 1025
hosts = localhost
hosts_override
allow_localhost

# Routers section

weird_hack_employer:
driver = domainlist
transport = local_rsmtp
domains = MYEMPLOYER.com
route_list = "MYEMPLOYER.com localhost byname"

smarthost_remainder:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = "* smtp.MYISP.net bydns_a"

Note that the driver/route_list on weird_hack_employer are simply to
provide a driver of some sort. There might be a simpler approach here.
If you read section 28.1 of the Exim Spec, you'll find information on
the routing rules used; were it not for the localhost/strange-port
issues, you could do this with one domainlist router.
--
Civilisation: where they cut down the trees and name streets after them.