[Exim] IMAP audit for generic email accounts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ken Jackson
A: exim-users
Cc: K.Jackson
Asunto: [Exim] IMAP audit for generic email accounts
Apologies if this is not the correct forum for this particular enquiry.

I have Exim v3.3 running on a Solaris v2.8 system, and we have lots
of generic group email user accounts where different people share the
same email account and password, with remote access to the account using
Netscape messenger or web-based http web mail imap clients.
Is there any way to examine an audit entry of any particular IMAP connection,
to examine the IP address of whoever used the email account, with date
and timestamp, to satisfy our Security/Audit Manager? And if so, where would
that audit file or imap log be kept?

Regards,

    Ken Jackson,