[Exim] Unroutable mail domain foo

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: andreas palsson
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Unroutable mail domain foo
Hi.

I have a simple question; when running Exim and the mailinglistsoftware
Listar I get quite an impressive number of "Unroutable mail domain
..."-errors returned.

It does not happen everytime, but every 3rd or 4th mail I get this
errors.
If I simply resend the mail manually using mutt, the mail goes away
fine.

Have anyone else noticed these kind of errors when running a
mailinglist?

The maildomains work fine and if I send a normal mail it works as it should, that makes me curious if there is some kind of "timeout" when Exim is querying the DNS which fails?
Or am I on the wrong track?

The host is a 486 with 32mb running Exim v3.12 (Debian 2.2) and Listar
v0.129.
I did search the archives but I could not find anything similar to my situation.Neither the FAQ gave any clues on possible causes.

Thanks for any hints or advice.
--
andreas palsson <pucko@???>

... "A life without cause is a life without effect." - Barbarella