Re: [Exim] Documentation

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc Perkel
A: Dave C.
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Documentation
The documentation is pretty good but often not entirely complete - or in many cases it's a matter of hunting up
commands that one of the problems is that the commands are spread out in different places. Sometimes you're
looking for a command to do something but you don't know what it's called or there's terminology that experianced
users are familiar with but new users are not. If you don't understand the terminology - you can read it and it
doesn't go into your brain.

Or - sometimes - yes - I am just too lazy to look it up. There's people here who just know things from experiance
who can quickly answer simple questions. Sometimes I answer simple questions for other people. That's what this
list is about.

No matter how well written the docs are - it can always be better. And there are always people trying to do things
that no one ever expected someone would do. And just because something is in the manual doesn't mean that it's
easy to find there.

I think anyone should be able to ask anything they want without being hassled by someone for it. Even if it is in
the manual.