Re: [Exim] many incoming same emails to many users

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: Derrick
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] many incoming same emails to many users
On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 08:06:29AM -0800,
Derrick <dmacpher@???> is thought to have said:

> I would like to force a few incoming mailing lists to just a central
> location of some sort, that everyone who wants access to can find very
> easily. There are several hundred subscribers to the same mailing lists
> (softimage is the big one).
>
> @ ways I can think of to handle this, is ask the moderator ofthe lists to
> not allow more than 1 subscription from our domains, and the one account
> stores the mail where everyone has access to it. The other way is to use
> exim to sore all the messages in 1 location. Any thoughts worth sharing
> from people on this list? Thanks..

This is the ideal condition for setting up a mail2news gateway for your
users. Then you'd have one subscription to the list which is piped into a
NNTP server and is available to all of your users with a news reader.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality