Re: [Exim] Re: RBL stuff

Top Pagina
Auteur: Bill Duncan
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Re: RBL stuff
[Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC said:]

> --On Friday, November 09, 2001 7:36 AM +0530 Suresh Ramasubramanian
> <mallet@???> wrote:
> > You have to pay MAPS for the privilege of using the RBL lists, now.
> > See http://www.mail-abuse.org/rbl/ for more information.
> >

> I'd be interested in knowing if you email them and get a response back. I
> have emailed them a few times since July to make a deal and they have never
> had the courtesy to reply to the email... Not even a reply to say "no deal"

I've been using the following with great success...

# outputs.orbz.org is much more aggresive and gets quite a few more legit
# emails, so I only use it with a warning in the header and logfile.
rbl_domains = inputs.orbz.org/reject  : \
              outputs.orbz.org/warn   : \
              relays.ordb.org/reject

rbl_log_headers
rbl_log_rcpt_count