Re: [Exim] executable filter use?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jon Bendtsen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: D.M.Chapman
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] executable filter use?
"D.M.Chapman" wrote:

> Just a quick one - how many people are using the "Generic Windows
> Executable Content filter" on their systems? We have been running a
> version of it for a while now to get an idea on the level of attachments
> being but although I think we ought to put this in place and bounce
> non zipped executables I am having "difficulties" persuading managers...

i'm not, because it wont work. Even if you strip out windows
executeables.
people will send zip files, which people will double click and then
execute
(the content). Users are not the brightest people, and will
download/email
executeables and see what happens.

ion++