RE: [Exim] -t and resent- headers: info needed

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dave C.
Aan: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: RE: [Exim] -t and resent- headers: info needed

Personally, I'd like to see a config-option to disable -t entirely. It
is a Wrong(tm) way to submit mail. (I specifically modified formmail at
our site to use BSMTP instead of -t, ensuring while I was at it that it
couldnt send mail with arbitrary sender addresses )

Obviously you can't take it out entirely, but at least that would let
specific sites decide to do so.