Re: [Exim] [offtopic] Definative RBL list for use with Exim?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Aly S.P Dharshi
Aan: Michael J. Tubby B.Sc. \(Hons\) G8TIC
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] [offtopic] Definative RBL list for use with Exim?
Hello,

    I know of ORBZ (see http://www.orbz.org) perform a check for an ip or
subnet and it will check another set of services and that way you can also
get a set of others if you wish but ORBZ is quite effective.

    I would start by putting mail checking against RBL in warn mode then got
to reject mode as you are more sure. At the University of Lethbridge we get
mail from legitimate sites who sometimes are mis-configured but they are
important sites that we cannot reject right off the bat even though it would
be a good thing to reduce spam. But it is ease enough to identify some spam
sites from the log file and construct a db file with these persons and use
the sender_reject option.

    Cheers,

        - Aly -

Aly Dharshi