Re: [Exim] keeping tabs on lists

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: John W Baxter
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Phil Chambers, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] keeping tabs on lists
Would you believe
ls -ltu

You shouldn't after my earlier noise, without checking whether the ls to
which you have access implements it and that the file system in question
tracks access time. The ls with BSDi (4.1) and with Linux (various recent
versions) do do the -u flag.

--John (who begs forgiveness!)

--
John Baxter   jwblist@???      Port Ludlow, WA, USA